ET Solar ET-P63695 - 95 Watt Poly Solar Panel
Pallet Quantity (80 Solar Panels)
Partial Pallet Charge: $50 - You will be charged separately for partial pallet fees.
- High module conversion efficiency, through superior manufacturing technology
- Entire module certificated to withstand high wind loads and snow loads
- Anodized aluminum is mainly for improving corrosion resistance
- Highly transparent , low-iron, tempered glass
- Excellent performance under low light environments
- 5-year warranty on materials and workmanship; 10 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output; 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
- Product liability insurance
- Local technical support
- Local warehousing
- 48 hour-response service
- Enhanced design for easy installation and long term reliability
|Peak power (Pmax):||95W|
|Maximum power voltage (Vmp):||18.0V|
|Maximum power current (Imp):||5.28A|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||22.6V|
|Short circuit current (Isc):||5.53A|
|Series Fuse Rating (A):||8A|
|Maximum system voltage:||DC 600V|
|Normal Operating Cell Temperature:||45.3±2°C|
|Cell Type:||156mm x 156mm|
|Number of cells:||36 cells in series|
|Weight:||8.3 kg (18.30 lbs)|
|Temp. Coeff. of Isc (TK Isc):||0.064 %/°C|
|Temp. Coeff. of Voc (TK Voc):||-0.33 %/°C|
|Temp. Coeff. of Pmax (TK Pmax):||-0.45 %/°C|
Note: the specifications are obtained under the Standard Test Conditions (STCs): 1000 W/m² solar irradiance, 1.5 Air Mass, and cell temperature of 25°C.
the NOCT is obtained under the Test Conditions: 800 W/m², 20°C ambient temperature, 1 m/s wind speed, AM 1.5 spectrum.
The Parameters are for reference only, and are subject to change without prior notice or obligation.