Hanwha Solar HSL60P-PA-0-250K - 250 Watt Poly Solar PanelAbout Hanwha Solar
- Hanwha Solar is a vertically integrated manufacturer of photovoltaic modules designed to meet the needs of the global energy consumer.
- High reliability, guaranteed quality, and excellent cost-effciency due to vertically integrated production and control of the supply chain.
- Optimization of product performance and manufacturing processes through a strong commitment to research and development.
- Global presence throughout Europe, North America, and Asia, offering regional technical and sales support.
- Guaranteed quality: 10 year product warranty, 25 year linear performance warranty *
- Predictable output: Positive power sorting of 0 to + 5 W
- Robust design: Module certified to withstand high snow loads, up to 5400Pa**
- Superior Low-Light Performance: High performance during mornings and evenings
* Please refer to Hanwha Solar Product Warranty for details.
** Please refer to Hanwha Solar Module Installation Guide.
- ISO 9001 quality standards
- KOTRA Green seal of excellence
- UL1703 certification
Electrical CharacteristicsElectrical Characteristics at Standard Test Conditions (STC)
|Maximum Power (Pmax)||250 W|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||37.5 V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||8.67 A|
|Voltage at Maximum Power (Vmpp)||30.8 V|
|Current at Maximum Power (Impp)||8.14 A|
|Module Efficiency (%)||15.03 %|
|Cell Efficiency (%)||17.65 %|
Pmax, Voc, Isc, Vmpp, and Impp tested at STC defined as irradiance of 1000 W/m² at AM 1.5 solar spectrum and temperature 25 ± 2 °C.
Electrical Characteristics: measurement tolerance of ± 3 %.
|Temperature Coefficients of P||% 0.43 % / °C|
|Temperature Coefficients of V||% 0.31 % / °C|
|Temperature Coefficients of I||+ 0.056 % / °C|
|Maximum System Voltage||600 V (UL & CUL)|
|Series Fuse Rating||15 A|
|Maximum Reverse Current||1.35×Fuse rating|
|Dimensions||1665mm × 999mm × 50 mm/ 65.55in x 39.33in x 1.97in|
|Frame||Anodized aluminum frame|
|Front||3.2mm low iron tempered glass|
|Back Cover||White back sheet|
|Cell Size||156mm × 156 mm|
|Number of Cells (Pieces)||60 (6 × 10)|
|Junction Box||Protection class IP65, with bypass-diode|
|Output Cables||Solar cable: 4 mm²; length: 1000 mm|
|Operating Temperature||% 40 °C to 85 °C|
|Hail Safety Impact Velocity||Hailstone (25mm) at 23m/s|
|Fire Safety Classification (IEC 61730)||Class C|
|Static Load Wind / Snow||2400 Pa / 5400 Pa|
Packaging and Storage
|Storage Temperature||% 40 °C to 85 °C|
|Packaging Method||Sleeve packing|
Performance at Low Irradiance:
The typical relative change in module efficiency at an irradiance of 200 W/m² in relation to 1000 W/m² (both at 25 °C and AM 1.5G spectrum) is less than 5 %.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Industry-leading Workmanship Warranty and Improved 25-year Warranty
Hanwha Solar extend its materials and workmanship warranty from five years to 12 years for modules manufactured in China—giving Hanwha Solar modules the longest warranty protection in the entire global solar industry. The company will also replace its three-step performance warranty with an improved, 25-year linear power warranty. It is dedicated to its commitment to customer interests by being a fully-trusted partner that delivers innovative technology.
Hanwha Solar improved warranties are effective globally as of January 1, 2012.
Under the new 25-year linear power warranty, Hanwha Solar guarantees no less than 97 percent of nominal power output for its typical poly PV modules and 96 percent of nominal power output for its typical mono PV modules in the first year, with a maximum annual output degradation of 0.7 percent for both thereafter. By the end of the 25th year, the actual power output shall be no less than 82 percent of the nominal power output.